The AtoBviaC Routing Component is a software component, providing offline access to distances and routes from the comprehensive AtoBviaC route network.
You can easily add value to your applications by integrating the component.
The functionality of the Routing Component is specifically to support offline scenarios - typically for use on a vessel as part of an end-user application.
- Contains the full AtoBviaC route network
- Create multi-leg voyages using over 3300 'distance table' ports
- Control voyage routing using over 110 routing points
- Total voyage distance
- Individual voyage leg distances
- Distances travelled in ECA zones
- Obtain high-precision route waypoints
A demo component is available for evaluation purposes.
Please contact us for more details.
- Accurate distances for brokerage, costings, etc.
- Routes for passage planning
- Fleet optimisation
- Specific analysis work - for example determining which ports to dredge in order to lessen overall environmental impact of voyages
- An annual per-seat fee applies for use as a redistributable component
- £97 per end-user seat
- Minimum purchase of 100 seats
- Additional seats purchased in blocks of 50
- Server-side usage is also available
- Contact us for pricing and terms